Wednesday, April 30, 2014

dream it, do it - the visual journal reminders





The key to achieving,what you want - whether it's a healthier body or increased confidence - may lie in your ability to visualize it. Here's how to use mental imagery to become stronger, happier, and more effective.
 
 
IMAGINE THAT!
 
 
 
This is my Mind-Way
an opening to Dreams
to quiet and solitude
a place that is needed I can just turn the Key
no matter the noise
the chaos or stress that surrounds
I hold the Key to enter within
to rest my mind if I choose
to put it behind as I enter the door
leave it on the other side
if only for a moment
 
 
 
 
 
A tent canopy in an open field with possibly a large shaded tree
Blankets, a chair, a pallette, fresh air, time and face to the wind
Silence with just songs of the birds or flitters of little flyers buzzing by my head.
All images captured on the canvas before me to hold forever the memory of the moment.
Take that painted dream to a wall of my barn to gaze upon during a morning of lazy pajama'd coffee
Steam to the sunrise and a possible goat bleeping
A walk back to a pillow and bedspread.
Yes... I do dream. - Nikki
 
 
 
 
Inspired by:
MoonHeart by Charles DeLint
and
a friend who led me to this author: Kimberly Morris Ropp
Thank you.
 
 
 
 
Moonheart, by Charles DeLint. “The Way is real, but it has no form. It is attainable by any who dare to follow it, but the journey is long and the rewards cannot be weighed by your present values. First you must attain an inner stillness—attain it and maintain it. Without conscious effort. That is the heart of the Way: inner silence. The old language has a word to describe it: taw. It means the silence that is like music. Strength through harmony. Once you have attained it, nothing is impossible.”
 
 
 
Silence No More



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment