Thursday, April 24, 2014

Revisiting a Layer

This is my very first Blog I have ever written. This is a journey for myself into my Art of Life Peeling. To always skin off the surface and seek what is true.

I will take this peel way back to the age of 5 or 6

You see there was this one Christmas....

                                                           

  An Amy Bags Christmas



Army had traveled far carrying many a loads. Loads for Strength, Hunger and Survival.
Through the dense jungles he struggled under the weight of lonliness and despair.
 Never did Army think he would be the bearer of a load so precious ~ Gifts.
Gifts to a little girl on a cold December morning.
 



Army was carried through the side door that day.
 
 
There she was ~ a little girl sitting in her pajamas. She turned in amazement and stood up reaching out to receive her biggest gift of the day.
Struggling to wrap her arms around to pull this gift into the room.
 
 
For you see
it wasn't the gifts within the bag that brought joy to the little girls eyes.
The Gift was the one who carried it's weight through the side door that wintery day.
 
 
The little girl looked her Gift in the eyes and said
"Merry Christmas Daddy - I Love You!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was a gift I made for my Father for Christmas 2011 and yes... Those pictures of the little girl is me and the last one of myself and my Dad.
 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Nikki, glad to see you doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your illustrations! Thank you for bringing TAW into my life, and bieng such a wonderful soul sistah all these years. Welcome to the Blogosphere, my love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you on the illustrations! Thank you my soul string sistah for blog guidance and you forever positive air and ear that you bring into my life

      Delete