Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 4 - August 4th - #writeyourselfalive - Lucid Waters Damn the Wall

This might become a jumbled mess of thoughts, a stream, river, yet maybe just a slight trickling spring running down the mountain, free to roam wherever it wishes - UNLESS there is a DAMN DAM - BLOCK - manmade wall. Then it either dries up and cracks or becomes a muddy muddled mess of quicksand.

I find myself at times at the Wall
Towering laughing rumbling
Looking down tossing stones
"YOU WILL NOT BREAK MY BONES" stones
Because I, little trickling spring, am lucid
I move and flow, bend and smooth
Your rockiness I will shape into creative curves.
We all have cracks and yours I can find.
I will slowly wear and run through you.
You might not feel me at first, yet that crack will open wider as my fluid washes away your sediment.
An opening ,so glorious, will appear that the sun will rise and shine through you!

 

1 comment:

  1. "YOU WILL NOT BREAK MY BONES" stones! I love reading this post. I just forwarded this to a friend looking for happy thoughts. It works for me!

    ReplyDelete